Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Civil Litigation Attorneys
At Michael K. Allen & Associates, we are pleased to provide a full-service criminal defense practice for clients throughout Southwest Ohio Including Hamilton, Warren, Butler and Clermont counties as well as other areas throughout Ohio. Whether you need help fighting a traffic ticket, or you are facing a misdemeanor or felony criminal charge, we can help. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in criminal law. We represent adults and juveniles and have extensive experience defending clients against state and federal charges.
Our clients appreciate the skill and professionalism we bring to every case. We are also known for the personalized service we provide. Clients work directly with their attorneys at every step of their cases.
We represent clients in all types of criminal defense matters, including:
- DUI/OVI, including representation of clients accused of a first offense and clients accused as repeat offenders.
- Drug charges, including drug possession, distribution, trafficking, sales, cultivation and manufacturing charges. We defend clients against state and federal drug charges. Our attorneys handle cases involving narcotics, prescription drugs and all other controlled substances.
- Domestic violence charges and defense of clients accused of violating a restraining order.
- Traffic violations, including license issues, traffic tickets, misdemeanor traffic offenses and felony traffic offenses.
- White collar crimes, including representation for clients facing corruption and embezzlement charges.
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, statutory rape, possession of child pornography and Internet sex crimes.
- Violent crimes, including homicide, assault, domestic violence, weapons violations, armed robbery and other violent crimes.
- Probation violations, including failure to complete terms of probation, alcohol and drug violations, and alleged commission of a subsequent criminal offense, which violates a defendant's terms of probation.
- Juvenile crimes, including drug possession, theft, assault, alcohol-related offenses and other juvenile offenses.
- Federal crimes, including federal drug and weapons offenses, white collar crimes, conspiracy charges and other federal offenses.
- Misdemeanor offenses, including misdemeanor assault, DUI, shoplifting and drug possession charges.
- Criminal appeals and other post-conviction relief.
To learn more about our criminal defense services, contact our Cincinnati criminal defense lawyers.
Personal Injury Litigation
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys. We are committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We handle motor vehicle accident claims, including car accident, truck accident and motorcycle accident claims. We also handle dog bite injury claims, slip-and-fall accident claims and other general negligence claims.
Our skilled trial lawyers represent clients in a wide range of civil litigation, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, employment law disputes, real estate disputes, and other business and commercial disputes.
Contact Michael K. Allen & Associates
We look forward to speaking with you about your legal needs. To schedule a consultation with an attorney at our firm, contact our law offices in Cincinnati, Ohio or Mason, Ohio.
For assistance in Hamilton, Clermont and all other Ohio counties, call the main Cincinnati Office at 513-334-0209 or contact us toll free at 800-590-6537. You may also contact us by e-mail.
For assistance in Warren County or Butler County or elsewhere in Ohio, call the Mason office at 513-445-9600. You may also contact the office by email.