Strong Representation In Your Criminal Case
Criminal charges pose a serious threat to your freedom and reputation. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can go a long way toward helping you obtain a favorable result in your case. At Michael K. Allen & Associates in Cincinnati, our lawyers have more than 80 years of combined experience representing clients throughout southwest Ohio.
Many of our attorneys were former prosecutors or police officers. Our knowledge of the criminal justice system and how the other side views the factors in your case helps us develop a strong, effective defense strategy. Attorney Michael Allen served as the elected Hamilton County prosecuting attorney and Hamilton County Municipal Court judge.
Criminal Defense Charges: How We Can Help You
You will work directly with our lawyers. We are dedicated to providing personalized service so you know what to expect every step of the way. Our law firm represents individuals facing a variety of criminal defense matters, including:
- Drunk driving defense for first-time and repeat offenders
- Drug offenses, including possession and trafficking
- Domestic violence issues
- Traffic violations and license issues
- White collar offenses, including embezzlement
- Sexual offenses, including Internet sex crimes
- Violent crimes, including homicide
- Probation violations and revocation hearings
- Juvenile offenses, including underage drinking
- Federal crimes, including fraud and public corruption
- Misdemeanor offenses, including shoplifting
We also guide individuals through the criminal appeals process, provide pre-indictment defense representation and help individuals explore their options for expungement.
Clear Communication. Effective Strategy.
We maintain strong communication with our clients, keeping them informed about any new developments in their cases. Our approach has a history of getting the best results for our clients – contact us today to start discussing your case.
Do not wait to contact us. We will protect your rights and preserve your future. Call us at 513-718-2125 or contact our attorneys online to schedule a consultation.